according to "art.13 del Decreto Legge del 30 giugno 2003 n.196"
Sonic-moto srl is actively committed to the protection of personal information pertaining to the client as well as whomever entrusts this information to us. We encourage our users to attentively read the following before committing to our services. Purpose of processing of information
The processing of personal information will be carried out to:
- Satisfy user requests obtained from our information collection form;
- Comply with legal regulations and obligations;
- Protect Sonic-moto srl rights in a court of law;
- Transmit technical, administrative and commercial information.
Method of processing of information
Information will be processed mainly using electronic and informatic devices, and recorded on data storage equipment as well as on paper and any other suitable means, adhering to the minimum level of protection according to the specific technical standard ("Disciplinare Tecnico, attachment B of Codice della Privacy").
All information as required by us is essential.
Consequences of information refusal
If all the information as required by our information collection form is not provided, the user will not receive the requested services. Individuals who could have the right of access to personal information
Personal information related to the method of processing in question can be provided to individuals who are recognised by law according to secondary and/or European standards, to have the right of access to such information.
With respect to the processing of his personal information according to "art. 7 (Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti) of Codice della Privacy":
The user has the right to request confirmation of the existence of any personal information held about him, even if not registered, such confirmation is to be communicated to him in an intelligible format.
The user has the right to be informed of:
- The origin of such personal information;
- The purpose and methods of processing of such personal information;
- The processing logic applied in the case of processing such personal information using electronic and informatic devices;
- The personal information of the owner and his designated representative according to "art. 5, comma 2";
- Subject categories under which such personal information can be communicated to or come to the attention of appointed representatives of the State as well as management as assigned.
The client has the right to:
- Updates to, ratification of, and when requested, additions to such personal information;
- The cancellation of, the transforming into an anonymous format, or the blocking of such processed personal information that violates the law, including information pertaining to the subject for which it was collected and processed, that doesn't have to be recorded;
- The certification that operations for which letters a) and b) were made known, as well as their content, the reason why the information has been communicated, except for cases in which all these operations are impossible or take more effort than the protective rights.
The client has the right to oppose, either partially or totally:
- With a valid reason, the processing of any personal information pertaining to him, if the information is pertinent to the scope of the collection;
- The providing of any such personal information for the purpose of advertising material, direct sales, or market research for commercial reasons.
The entity in charge of the processing of the information is:
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights according to ""art. 7 of Codice della Privacy"" the client shall provide a written request addressed to Sonic-moto srl - Treviso (TV) Italy